Friday, March 12, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Decisions . . . Ugh, why can't I make decisions for myself? I'm so afraid I'll make the wrong decision that I don't make any decisions at all! I make a lot of lists about what I should do . . . but then . . . that's where it ends. I feel as though I've made so many wrong decisions in my life. When I sit down and look at it though I have made some pretty good decisions as well. The bad decisions seem to stick in my head more than the good ones. I think that's true for most people. I'm going to try to have more faith in myself. At least I think I'm going to . . . I'll have to make a list and see if that would be a good decision . . . . Hmmmm

1 comment:

Angela said...

You said no one reads your blog, well now I have! It is hard, though, since we don't have internet.
I always find that it is best to pray and meditate on God's Word before I make a big decision and if it is the right decision He usually gives a peace in my heart.