Friday, March 5, 2010

HELLO AGAIN!

I can't believe I haven't written on my blog for almost 1 1/2 years! Time to get back to it. I've been busy working, homeschooling, taking care of my family . . . . I've even joined Face Book. It has been awesome getting in touch with current friends and friends from the past. I've always been one of those people who gets attached to people very easily. And because of that, when people leave, it leaves a little bit of an empty space in my heart. Oh, except for the ones who were jerks. : ) Then I feel grateful. : ) haha I love seeing the wonderful faces of the people who have had a part of my life. We may not look like we did 25 years ago . . . . but that is kind of nice too. We aren't the same people as we were - we have grown both emotionally and physically (bellies??) haha - and it's a beautiful thing. : )

No comments: