Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hi

Wow, you did a great job setting up my blog! I'm impressed. Not so sure about the picture . . . but I'm my own worst critic. It was so much pressure to think of a title. haha I could write and write as I'm very good at rambling. But, I'll try not to do that. Between money problems, health problems, and just day to day stress . . . each day is a huge struggle. But, as my daughter said, there does always seem to be a light in the storm! Right before I wrote this, with my facial pain I've been having and hoping the tax payment went through, I wasn't sure what to write. That's when my son, Matt, came out of his room and wanted to read the 'be-attitudes' from the Bible. You have to know that this is not something my son does very often. In fact, it's probably been a year since he last did that! What timing!!! And, to be honest, at first I thought . . . I'm kind of busy right now! But I decided to just stop and go sit down with the boys to read. It really made me feel better. There's that sunshine!! Ya know when it's stormy out and there are dark ominous clouds everywhere . . . . and then you can see rays of sunshine pushing their way out from behind the darkness. That's what it's about I guess. God sure does know how to time things! I just have to REMEMBER that!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi mom! Good job with your first post! I told you that it was easy! haha :). You should also let anyone you want to know know that you now have a blog so that you can get more comments. But if you don't want to that is fine too! I am glad that matt wanted to read the beattitudes of the Bible! That is surprising, but awesome!